10 Ways Chocolate Shops Are Like Kindergarten
1. Sharing isn’t always easy.
2. It is okay to get sticky.
3. It is hard to say goodbye.
4. Sometimes you have to skip the plan for the day and get creative.
5. A smile and a thank you go a long way.
6. Most everyone comes in happy and excited. If not they usually leave that way.
7. It is always good to try something new. You just might like it.
8. We love questions, ask away!
9. Excitement is infectious.
10. Fingerprints can be wiped up but those special memories never go away.
We want to wish everyone a fun and exciting return to school this year.
We would also like to express a huge thank you to all the teachers, administrators and staff who spend their “vacations” working so hard to prepare for excellence each and every school year. We know all the hours you put into your lesson plans and preparing your rooms before the students ever step foot into the classroom. You are helping to shape our world and we deeply grateful for your enthusiasm and giving spirit. As a special thank you come in our shop during the month of August 2016 and we will give you 10% off your purchase.
Come by and visit us for an after school treat or a little something to say thank you to that individual who makes your year extra special. We can’t wait to see those new haircuts and backpacks on some of our very favorite customers. Seeing you grow and learn means the world to us. We look forward to crafting a sweet memory for you.